Let’s face it, we Indians love to bust a jive at the drop of a hat. But some of us are way more enthusiastic and daring than others to showcase skills that cannot be matched anywhere else in the world.
Here are a few people who personify the saying: dance like no one is watching!
1) These aunties really get their kick in the most absurd but highly entertaining way! We pity the little child.
2) There HAS to be something really special about this guy who made junta stop on the road just to watch him dance (ahem!) during the busy festive season of Ganpati Visarjan!
3) This YouTube video went viral and became Akshat Singh’s claim to fame. He then went on to participate in India’s Got Talent, and also appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show. He’s an amazing dancer, but, disclaimer: he’s almost naked!
4) We have stiff competition for Priyanka Chopra! This Sikh man dances to Pinky on his rooftop, and we won’t be surprised if you feel he did a better job than PC! 😛
5) This is probably a wedding performance. But slight difference: it’s the wedding performance of the century! Another Sardaarji impresses us with his Nagin moves that will put even Mallika Sherawat to shame. Don’t miss his relatives joining in at different intervals to support him! 😉
6) Sunny Leone took the world by storm in Baby Doll. No one thought anybody could top that act. But these boys proved us all wrong.
7) Salman Khan’s Saat Samundar Par act in Kick was immensely liked by all. But when a woman who looks conservative but busts moves like the ones in this video, even Sallu falls short! 😉
8) These guys dance to wide range of old and new songs. But their dancing style is slightly different. You guys have to check this video out to find out what we’re talking about!
9) Have you ever stood at the same place to dance and done the same step over and over again, and still made it look entertaining? No? Well, you gotta learn a few things from this kid.
10) The best is always saved for the last. We won’t say much, just watch, enjoy and share! 🙂